9mod.net is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing, and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, review or analyze in any way the files uploaded to our servers by service users. We take copyright violations very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the 9mod.net website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify 9mod.net in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
All the content on 9mod.net is either submitted to 9mod.net by email or is readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain. Content (including images and videos) posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17 , U.S. Code.)
Notification of Copyright Infringement
9mod.net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. §512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on happymod.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through a search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
I. COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Site to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DMCA notification.
II. NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN
Procedure: It is expected that all users of any part of the Site system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Site receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity provided all such claims have been investigated and determined to be valid by Site in Site’s sole and absolute discretion. The site will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
III. REPEAT INFRINGES
Under appropriate circumstances, the Site may, at its discretion, terminate the authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringes.
IV. ACCOMMODATION OF STANDARD TECHNICAL MEASURES
It is Site policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures it determines are reasonable under the circumstances, i.e., technical measures that are used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works.
IV. DESIGNATED AGENT
The designated agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:[contact-form-7 id=”8988″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Site will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.Also search: mod apk, download mod apk